Sunday, May 16, 2010

If you want to prove something that is,
would proving something that is not good enough?




This reality is strange, and if you think about it, I played a part in the occurrence of this event. Mostly it was because I didn't have a choice when other people did something, but I could have cut myself off from all those emotions, kept my mouth shut and my heart cold.

I shouldn't reveal my emotions and feelings so easily. (tough though)


This leaves me no choice but to completely forget even though I was still thinking a morning ago. On the other side, which left me feeling like a mere object occupying that space in time and now a memory being erased, I have no idea. It feels like I'm back on square one.



What is reality? The state of things as they actually exist?

Doesn't reality hold fragments of the past too? Does accepting reality simply means forgetting everything that happened and living life as it is? Isn't life as it is actually affected by what has happened months, weeks ago, yesterday, or a few minutes ago?

Or maybe "accepting reality" is just an advice to get us to move on with life. The questions of certainty leaves us more uncertain.

No comments: